Spotto's Touhoumon Runs

Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Nuzlocke Challenge 7: Marisa Stole the Precious Thing

Current Roster


Last time on Touhoumon...!
I have a PARSEE!
Broken: I am Parsee
Hatate II: paru paru Parsee ]:<
Cranium: Gasp that is a Mokou
Broken: I, Parsee, will kill Mokou
Mokou: no
Cranium: Parsee that is wrong
Mokou: That is impossibl-- *ded*
Cranium: NOOO
Utsuho: I AM UTSUHO I KILL YOU NOW
Warhead: Okie *flies*
Utsuho: Explosion Sign [Explode]
BOOM
Warhead: Yay
Why ZUN, why have you kidnapped me?
ZUN: We require you...FOR ERRANDS!
DON DON DOOOON~
And then we found a little girl and went back to Kanto, THE END.
And now, for tonight's THRILLING CONCLUSION!



Photobucket

I think this guy is supposed to be a guard or something.
SockPuppet: Reminds me of a certain gatekeeper...

Photobucket

SOMEDAY CRANIUM, YOU WILL DEFEAT A NORMAL E.KEINE. And it will be GLORIOUS!!
SockPuppet: You mean suicidal, right.
GLORIOUS!

Photobucket

I find the prospect of the two voodoo'ing each other and envying each other rather entertaining.
Broken: *SHADOW BALL*
Broken, why are you so boring.
Broken: >:

Photobucket

!!
Luigi: What a surprising development! Does she work for Team Rocket!?
Somehow I always run into her, ah well. Commence EASY BEATDOWN!

Photobucket

Dan-dan-dan-danmaku...Digimon Digital Mons--
Luigi: WRONG FRANCHISE!
:C

Photobucket

Fighting trumps normal! (And flying trumps fighting, but who cares)

Photobucket

Physical damage annihilates all Patchoulis.

Photobucket

Grass trumps water. (And Electric trumps Water, but again who cares)

Photobucket

Ground murders Electric. HA! You're not a flying type anymore, stupid LMarisa from Emerald!

Photobucket

I wish Momiji was more threatening in this game. I mean really.

Photobucket

Got a ghost thing. You can hang out with Sourpuss in the box.
Sourpuss: F*** off!
GreenHair: Ah, so I'm dealing with a rebellious Lunasa...

Photobucket

Let us not take him lightly. He owns one of those evil Rumias that kamikaze everything.
Warhead: That means we nuke 'em before they can!
Good thinkin', Warhead!
SockPuppet: Isn't that all she thinks!?

Photobucket

Alright, I'm anticipating that Rumia first, so..
Warhead: I WILL DESTROY IT!
Go Broken!
Warhead: Whaaaaaaaaat!?

Photobucket

Broken: That was completely unnecessary. The dumb raven could've done it much faster. Or Cranium could've with her type advantage.
Well you got to do *something*.
Broken: >:

Photobucket

SockPuppet: Oh no. My attack has been cut. Whatever shall I do?
  *ICE BEAM*

Photobucket

Psychic trumps fighting!
Warhead: Flying also trumps fighting! How come you never used meee ;_;
Because throwing fire out against rock would be suicidal.
SockPuppet: And yet you're willing to risk Cranium and Broken.
TANKS!

Photobucket

SockPuppet: *yawn*

Photobucket

AND I WILL DEFEAT YOU OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAAAAIN!

Photobucket

...BOY?
FuckYeah: I think it's the hat.
Shut up you bifauxnen!

Photobucket

ANYTHING!? Can I have a GIGANTIC mansion next to my rival's house in Pallet to show how utterly superior I am--no, ALL THE TOUHOUMON IN THE WORLD!?
Cranium: I call dibs on Mokou.
SockPuppet: At one point I thought you were normal like me. Now it's just me.
Broken: What about me!? 
SockPuppet: You're one step from being creepier than a Rumia.
Broken: .... *paru paru*

Photobucket

Well...I can catch any Touhoumon I want I guess...
Cranium: USE IT ON MOKOU!
Warhead: But I want to be the only fire bird ;_;
Actually, I might just do exactly what Cranium asks...
SockPuppet: WHAT?

Photobucket

But where can I find a Mokou...they're just so rare...
Cranium: *o*
SockPuppet: You can't be serious. You can't.

Photobucket

In the meantime, does SockPuppet wish to destroy everyone in this gym?
Warhead: FIGHTING TYPES I CAN KILL TOOO LET MEEEEEEEE
SockPuppet: Okay.
Warhead: 8C

COMMENCE DOLL JUDGMENT

Photobucket

Wara ningyou ni  Wara ningyou ni Wara ningyou ni  gossun- gossun- gossun-kugi
SockPuppet: Wait--

Photobucket

Yi er san yi er san one two three one two three ichi ni sa~n
Yi er san yi er san one two three one two three ichi ni sa~n
Yi er san yi er san one two three one two three ichi ni sa~n
Eins, zwei, guten morgen 
Yi er yi er ichi ichi ichi ichi
SockPuppet: No! NOT THIS SONG!

Photobucket

Hifumi hifumi hifumi hifumi hihifu
Hifumi hifumi hifumi hifumi hihifu
Hifumi hifumi hifumi hifumi hihifu
Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi hifumiyo hifumiyo
SockPuppet: STOP IT!

Photobucket

Dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to
Dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to (Kanjinai wa)
Dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to
Dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to dawn to (Itakunai wa)
Koichi: What the hell!?

Photobucket

Check it gee check it gee check it gee check it gee  
Ugigi- ugigi- ugigi- ugigi- kugigi- kugigi- kugigi- kugigi-  
Shanghai Shanghai Shanghai Shanghai 
Hourai Hourai Hourai Hourai 
France Hollands Tibet Kyoto London Russia Orleans!
SockPuppet: NO! I AM STRONGLY OPPOSED TO THIS SONG!

Photobucket

Luigi: Kirai kirai looooving... FuckYeah: (a a-a a a-a a!)
Cranium: Dare ga dare ga can't be alive without you~!
Warhead: Doushite naze kashiraaa! FuckYeah: (a a-a a!)
Broken: why Fuck Yeah: (why why why) don't I miss you a lot, 
Everyone: FOREEEEEVER?
SockPuppet: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU--

Photobucket

Shiranai wa sonna mahou--
SockPuppet: SHUT UP.
Oh look! Free Touhoumon!

Photobucket

...inferior to Cranium.

Photobucket

Still inferior to Cranium but slightly less so. Okay then!
FuckYeah: What kind of name is Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan?
Broken: Says the person with the expletive in her name...

Photobucket

You're right FuckYeah! This name is better. 
SockPuppet: *facepalm*

Photobucket

Warhead: Utsuhohoho!? No....Okuukuukuu? Wait I got it! UNYUYUYUYU~!
Aya: AYAYAYAYAYA!
Warhead: UNYUYUYUYU~!
Aya: AYAYA!
Warhead: UNYUYU~!
Parrots. You never understand them.

Photobucket

Wait...what...I...who...nyeh!? WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN--
Broken: The jealousy is strong in this one.

Photobucket

Warhead: *yawn*

Photobucket

Warhead: Must...engulf...surface world...with...a thousand...suns--
SockPuppet: *smack*
Warhead: Unyu~?
SockPuppet: Sigh.

Photobucket

Luigi: ...it never occurred to me to eat youkai before...
FuckYeah: Tiger Sign [Hungry Tiger] >:3
Broken: Warhead, fire up the grill.
Mystia: YIIIIIIIIIII~!

Photobucket

Welps, after faffing about in Saffron I think it's about time to kick some psychic ass. Broken, it's your time to shine.
Warhead: WARHEAD WANTS TO BURN THINGS!
You'll have your chance later~

Photobucket

Broken: Must be one of those psychic frauds.
Sabrina: WHAT!? Why you--
Ahahaha, let's settle this in the stadium, shan't we?

Photobucket

Sabrina: Hehehe, let's see if you can take my EYukari! A very devastating yet lazy Touhoumon, thought to be the most powerful Touhoumon of all! ...I'd be careful if I were--
EYukari: *faints*
Sabrina: ...

Photobucket

Sabrina: Even so! Despite common knowledge the most powerful Touhoumon is most certainly EShikieiki--
EShikieiki: *faints*
Sabrina: YOU-!!

Photobucket

Sabrina: Despite that, you have no chance against YOUKAI JESUS--
Hijiri: *faints*
Broken: Wow, not even fully evolved.

Photobucket

Sabrina: That's it! Take the brutal merciless predecessor of Reimu! I SUGGEST YOU SURRENDER NO--
Hakurei: *faints*

Photobucket

Sabrina: ...
Broken: Really? That's it? And I was jealous of these Touhoumon at first.

Photobucket

Yo Sabrina, I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but Parsee is the best Touhoumon of all time. OF ALL TIME.
Sabrina: *tosses badge* GET OUT OF MY GYM!!

Photobucket

SockPuppet: What's the point of this? I have it.
Then you can have TWO of it and therefore have MORE PP!
Cranium: I don't think that's how it works.
WELL IT SHOULD!

We've done a lot today, haven't we? I guess it's rest time.
Warhead: I DIDN'T GET TO BURN ANYTHING!!
I promise you can burn stuff next time.
Warhead: I BETTER BURN LOTS!
Let's end the day with some stats!

Photobucket

Our amazing tank. The deaths have dropped by over 200% since she made this team!
Cranium: I think you made up that statistic.
Bah! It's dropped! That's what matters!

Photobucket

Primary physical attacker, uses the OP Earthquake, and thus everything dies.
FuckYeah: I didn't do much this time. :C
Nonsense! The a-a-a-a in that song was VITAL.
SockPuppet: Why couldn't you have gone with a good remix...

Photobucket

I'm shoehorning Luigi as support since she seems to mostly be all-around good. Also surf. If you're still wondering why she can talk in normal speeds it's because she's equipped with Quick Claw!
Luigi: What happens if you give that to someone else?
Warhead: IlikeboiledeggsIwishIhadsomerightnowthey'dbereallygoodtoeatandbeinmystomachunyuuburnthings--
SockPuppet: Please don't do that again.

Photobucket

The crazy glass cannon.
Warhead: THAT'S ME!
Also fastest in the party, which sadly isn't saying much for the rest...


Photobucket

Mixture of physical tank and attacker. I primarily have her for her excellent typing (besides the fact that EX-Keines are awesome)
Broken: I kind of expected her to act crazier due to her appearance.
Cranium: Wait for the full moon.
Broken: ...o_o

Photobucket

And finally, SockPuppet.
SockPuppet: What, no description?
:D
SockPuppet: ...and so life continues.

Current Roster:
No change.

No comments:

Post a Comment