Spotto's Touhoumon Runs

Friday, August 5, 2011

The Nuzlocke Challenge 3: The Great Massacre Tunnel

This third part is brought to you by Subterranean Animsm. WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT VERMILLION CITY!?



I am still scared of Lt. Surge. :C


You know the trades in this game...


...are terrible. This girl really wants to rip you off.


I headed to Route 11 and remembered that there are tons of Chireiden Touhoumon in Yamame's Path, so I popped in for a visit!


OH GOD AHHHHHHH RUN RUN IT'S PARSEEE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU--


JESUS CHRIST THAT WAS CLOSE 
shit I could've had a Parsee


After that scare (and defeating the trainers on Route 11 without incident. I ran into a third Shizuha so no Touhoumon to be caught. D<) We boarded the S.S. Anne!


Warhead! Yay! 


I am so going to have a hard time keeping her alive. She's a crazy glass cannon ;_;


Finally a Chen survives her childhood!


Insurance for Lt. Surge complete.


Bumped into my uncool clone. Defeated her without much effort.


NONE OF THE SAILORS OWNED A MURASA. I AM DISAPPOINT.


With that blasphemous ship out of the way, I headed to the route next to Cerulean to use cut and kill all the trainers there to prepare for Lt. Surge. Ran into an Aya in the grass and another Aya at the grass near Rock Tunnel...FFFFFFFFFF. So it's time to face the foreboding gym...


EAT ME, IKU. 


That was surprisingly uneventful. Man, and I was so scared too!


I had to return to the terrifying tunnel to get Flash. Suddenly the Touhoumon weren't monstrously high levels like Parsee...


Oh I see. They make you think you're safe and then they OBLITERATE YOUR FUCKING TANKhshfdffdjs


Rest in Peace Eatme. ;_; I got Flash (WAS IT WORTH IT!?) taught it to Sadface and headed to the Rock Tunnel! SURELY THAT PLACE IS LESS HORRIFYING!


....


...


...the Reisen murdered almost all of my Touhoumon D: (that Kisume lived five seconds)


HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO ON WITH A FRAGILE SPEEDSTER AND A GLASS CANNON!? MY TANKS ARE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD


Had to take out Beyblade for insurance...will probably train him too


Once I reached Lavender Town I headed West towards the grass and found a Momiji to replace Sadface. (for the Cut HM) ...named her Prosper, hoping she will survive longer than most of my Touhoumon...

... :C here are the dead Touhoumon stats:

Highpitch (C.Sunny Milk) Level 6 - 11
3face (C.Chen) Level 5 - 9
3face II (C.Chen) Level 5 - 5
Hatate (C.Hatate) Level 5 - 15
Eatme (Tenshi) Level 12 - 31
Hunter (Reimu) Level 5 - 29
KomaEiki (C.Kisume) Level 19 - 19
3face III (Chen) Level 16 - 30
Sadface (Shizuha) Level 12 -29

until next time...IF I LIVE, THAT IS

No comments:

Post a Comment